TAC Operational Guide
Each individual who enroll with AECCI – TAC course will undergo a rigorous training programme that will equip them with the information and expertise necessary to succeed in the profession
Our objective behind introducing this program is to promote the entrepreneurship among the youngsters and to support them for any Trade related concern which gives them the confidence to be successful entrepreneur or working professional.
- Guide: AECCI – Trade Assistance Centre will instruct and give guidance to exporters in developing their trade capacity so that they may develop new or improve existing products while seeking to export, gain access to new markets, and strengthen their organisation so that they engage effectively in trade.
- Coordinates: Our expertise will help them meet their exporting goals while navigating specific hurdles they face.
- Qualify: Our training programs is designed for career pursuing student as well as for business officials to achieve their goals. We have conformity assessment criteria that institutes interested in getting affiliated with us are required to undergo. When we reconvened about specified standards & quality, we allow institute to use our brand, logo and approve them under AECCI CERTIFIED COURSES which acts as an AECCI.
- Support: Our Gold-Key services will support at every step from planning in expansion and procedures, policy and documentation to advocacy and dispute resolution.
- Research/Study: We educate individual on research on data collection and analysis, problem solving and critical thinking. Our course also include information related to industry trends, technologies, process and regulation.
- Export Import Training Program
- Export Compliances and Documentation
- B2B Connect
- Legal Advice
- International Payment Dispute
- HR solutions and many more
- Are you new to exports?
- Want to learn more about exports?
- Want your team to be expert?
- As an export manager want to be highly efficient and effective?
- Talk with us throughout our wing services – No charge consultation.
- Learn about our Consulting, Training or Managed Services through AECCI – TAC.
- Interested candidates from PAN can approach AECCI to enquire.
- Candidates will then fill up registration form to proceed.
- AECCI – TAC will then inform the associated institute∗ about registration.
- TAC will follow-up with candidates and programmes and fees.
- Fees will be as same in institute∗, No additional charges required.
- Institute will inform candidates about the schedules and duration and successfully start the Trainings as per terms and condition.
AECCI – TACs Division:
Board lines : +91-22-412 711 45 | 46